Tuesday 5 January 2016

Merry Kitschmas - my vintage Christmas decorations collection



I've been collecting vintage decorations for years now while on my buying trips for work. So much so that now the majority of our decorations date from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. An obvious but good point to mention is that almost all of them have been bought during the summer month for less than £1 as people are just keen to get rid of them. I put everything in a box throughout the year and enjoy the surprise of looking them over when we decorate.


As tonight is the Twelfth Night and everything gets taken down I thought I'd document some of my favourites before they're all put away




Yes, I am the overly sentimental Mum that saves all the handmade Christmas cards and crafts Emmett makes. I'm already looking forward to getting everything out again this year - 10 months to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment