Wednesday 6 January 2016

Happy New Year - Business Preparations For 2016


It's the first week of January so we can still say that, right?? I love the start of a new year. Time to make plans, and what's the most important thing for making plans? STATIONARY!!

I've ordered this wall planner to plot out all my favourite car boot sale dates, Bank Holidays and other events. I had a huge surge in business in the build up to Book Day last year, so I want to make sure I'm prepared this year. This is my first year in three not being pregnant or on maternity leave or moving house so I'm really excited to get going.

I'm a creature of habit. I use the same planner every year - I like the layout and magnetic clasp to hold all my bills and invites. The other nice thing about this range is that they work with different illustrators every year. I've chosen this one. I really wouldn't remember anything if I didn't write it down in my planner. With these and a pile of VBall pens I'm ready for you, 2016










No comments:

Post a Comment