Friday 25 September 2015

My Current Shopping List

1. I love making a gift basket. I'm already getting excited about Halloween, and this little guy is going in Emmett's pumpkin basket this October

2. I love Autumn and winter and being able to wear tights again. Tabio are my absolute favourite. Being 6ft tall can make buying tights a nightmare, but these always fit me perfectly


3. I've recently moved my office into the small bedroom. I'm slowly starting to make it feel more like mine and I've treated myself (haha!) to some nice new postage scales. Obviously you can use it in the kitchen too. It's so small and cute

4. Ryan Adams does Taylor Swift's 1989 . Ryan, covering Taylor, channeling Bruce Springsteen. What's not to like?




5. Spotted Lauren Laverne in one of these. I ordered one straight away, obviously.


No comments:

Post a Comment