Tuesday 29 January 2013

Margot Tenenbaum - Style Icon

After a lot of careful consideration, The Royal Tenenbaums is my favourite film of all time. I think I enjoy something new every time I watch it. It's my go-to comfort film - I watched it the night before my Wedding day to relax. I dream on one day having a cupboard full of board games like theirs.
 
 



 
 
I love Margot, and if I could pull off her beautiful blunt bob haircut then I would (I have learnt from bitter experience in my teenage years that I look terrible with short hair) I love her walk in wardrobe full of stripey polo dresses and her shelves of loafer shoes. She is yet another film icon that makes smoking look cool. I wish I was as much of a badass as Margot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Margot Tenenbaum Wish-List 2013
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment