Saturday 29 December 2012

Advent Village - Christmas Street

I'm a bit slow to post about this, but as the dear friend that it was intended for only just managed to make it to the Post Office in time to collect it on the 24th of December I can only post about it now!

Christmas Street by MrPrintables - Yet another successful craft find on Pinterest. What a great thing to offer as a free printable.

I printed them out onto 200gsm ivory and brown card (my wimpy printer can't handle anything much thicker) and glued them together with a regular paper glue stick. I added some extra decoration using some of my Washi decorative masking tape that I bought in Japan.


The instructions were very simple, and I was so pleased with how they turned out.

The fillings were Mini Mars Bars in the houses they'd fit into, and Jazzles. Just as I thought, my lovely friend is planning on carefully opening the houses so she can keep them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment